Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Drawer Space

Thankfully things have been pretty calm since we got back. Caroline is really coming into her humor. Sometimes she will laugh about something for 3 minutes straight! She loves standing behind me and looking around me so that I will say, "Boo!" In the past week, she has started nodding yes, drinking with a straw, saying something like "mine" and really enjoying giving kisses while saying, "Mmmm." She is taking 3 steps at a time now.

Did I mention we've started climbing....into drawers??

She loves blueberries, raspberries, peaches, and just about every kind fruit.
She has some tummy issues so her doc allows us to give her 4 oz of juice everyday. This came in handy yesterday when she got her flu shot and didn't even make a peep because she was busy drinking the juice!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Is that a cup she's holding? If so, what kind is it?

The Coles said...

Yes-It's from my favorite brand called 'Boon'. Sold at BabiesRus and Amazon. The cup is great-easy to hold and never spills!

Shanaenae said...

Judy, has she developed a love for pizza yet? I just can't believe how she is growing, and so cute!