Monday, December 7, 2009

Turkey, Pink and Birthday Cake...the longest update ever

Where are the weeks going?! I can't seem to slow down at all.

Thanksgiving was really great. Caroline and I met up with my family in Gatlinburg where we enjoyed some cold weather and family time. And cousin Claire's 10th birthday! I think we'll all remember me trying to get Caroline to smile for the camera so I kept asking her to say 'cheese' to mommy. She finally said, "Cheese to mama" to get me to stop talking:) I found a Ben and Jerry's and enjoyed my favorite splurge in the world: the Addicted to Chocolate shake. Sigh.










We met up with Jonathan in Birmingham for Thanksgiving Day and the weekend.


We headed to Guntersville/Grant area to Uncle Martin's farmhouse. Caroline saw cows for the first time! Caroline got to see cousins Sarah, Hailey, Carson and Rachel. They played Santa in the rocking chair-so funny.

We celebrated Nana's birthday at Grammy's house.





On December 2, we found out baby #2 is a GIRL!! So excited for Caroline to have a sister! Once again, I was wrong as I thought it was a boy.
Profile

A foot


It's a girl!


Caroline turned 2 years old!! I can't believe it. She is really really into books again. All I hear now in the car is "More books mama, more books!" as I attempt to hand her more. She likes to tell us: move, no, down please, walk, up and go. Becoming a demanding 2 year old I think:) She likes to take her shoes off and on and then clap. This is really a fun age so far...the terrible twos isn't fully here. Yet.






Caroline's bday card was featured on Sprout's Birthday Show!!!

No comments: