Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Day At a Time

We are slowly getting used to having two bosses/children. It definitely takes more planning to get out the door! This week and next week I have both girls all day since Caroline's school is on a break. We can do lunch out easily enough but I am not brave to do much more until we get our double stroller. The main issue is that Olivia still eats every 2.5-3 hours and I hate feeding her places coupled with the fact that Caroline loves to run away from us and laugh. Not sure I will be going to any stores with both for awhile! We are having fun at home..playing outside alot. Caroline is still being a champ about her loss of attention. Now, if we could just get her potty trained:)

First run in the swing:


Caroline always checks on her sister:


This is hard work!


Olivia's best 'friend' is this octopus....also loved by Caroline in her baby days
She started batting at it 2 days ago and coos at him now.


Proud sister:


Our laps are full:


Olivia is very alert:


I had the sweetest Mother's Day-roses, gift card for massage and Caroline brought this home from church. So sweet! I could not be happier!!

Olivia now weighs 10lb 8 oz and Caroline has grown an INCH in the last 6 weeks. My babies don't stay small long!! I have to keep documenting all this!

No comments: