Thursday, April 15, 2010

Waiting Patiently


We are waiting for baby to make her arrival. She isn't due until the 27th, but we had an ultrasound last week that says she is a little bigger than average so I keep thinking she will come early. I think our doctor has agreed to induce on the 21st if all things look favorable so....looks like less than a week now! Caroline askes me several times a day, "Oweweah in mommy's tummy, right?" just to make sure she is informed.
We've also had no Mother's Day Out this week so it has been alot of entertaining on my part. I've had to choose things that don't hurt my back, which goes in and out of use every few days.
We've had a fun week. I keep thinking how our outings are about to change forever and it makes me a little sad to change, but I know we'll adjust eventually.
The watermelon patch, or as she says, "wawermewon patch" is an indoor playground of fun.
One day we wore a raincoat and pants all day b/c she insisted. It was sunny and warm. This is her serious look that she posed when she knew I was going to take a picture.
Today we went to the park..ponytail, sunglasses and later a sun hat.

Our first band-aid boo boo was a shock.

Church days are hectic when Daddy is working but we have fun anyway. She likes to mimic this statue at church.

Miss independent likes to put on her own pants, shoes and brush her own teeth these days.


Lots of practicing for baby. She is really liking putting newborn size diapers on her dolls and even throwing them away in the diaper genie.


This morning (in her pjs and tutu) she decided to give baby Rose a spin in the swing. Face down no less. Oh boy...this is going to be interesting when a real baby is around!


We are reading so many big sister books but her favorite by far is called 'Baby Dear' from the 1950s. We read it 3 times a day, at least.

The 37 week belly:


No comments: