Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Nesting

Alas, it is time to put baby equiptment together. We've done a stroller, carrier, bouncy seat, travel swing, swing, etc. You get the idea. Batteries galore!



Here is Caroline determined to help me put together the travel swing.




Caroline is really helping get her clothes on these days. I have found her in various wardrobe changes after naptime. This one was the best-she added a hat, pants and tutu..and later her Kindermusik harmonica!

We've been watching Disney movies together. We did Peter Pan, Snow White and Cinderalla recently. I think Snow White is the favorite so far because she likes to start cleaning and singing the 'High-ho' song.


Everything that we announce that we will do next is followed by Caroline's guideline of 'One more minute, Mommy." (even when eating oatmeal)





She loves our bed. Every night when Daddy gets home she follows him to the bed so he can help her jump. (can you guess which pillow is my maternity one?!)



She pretends to be asleep too.



Jennifer hosted a marvelous family baby shower for me. It was just beautiful and I had a wonderful time. I don't get to see extended family enough!

Look at the spread! I LOVED the cake.


Tina was able to come which made for a nice sister weekend.


We played fun games and I got some wonderful gifts. I am so glad I won't have to buy diapers for awhile!!





Sometimes these two look alike. They certainly both have an affinity for reading. Sunday afternoon they both sat together reading the paper, passing sections to each other:)

We took some informal maternity shots at our house. Can you tell Jonathan was working that day? BOO to the pager.







35 week belly:



Today I turned 36 weeks and she dropped. It may not be long before she is here!

No comments: