Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving





Alas, it doesn't look like Caroline is coming today, my lucky day (11/22). Thanksgiving has been good..and is our last Thanksgiving for two. We had a nice spread tonight and now we are both too lethargic to move! We hated not being around family but knowing some visits are coming up helps alot. Of course we had to take pictures. We had Mama Jeanne's veg-all casserole, Mrs. Holt's dressing, deviled eggs, roasted turkey breast, pumpkin pie and pecan pie.
Our lives are already changing. Tonight is the first Thanksgiving night I haven't been to a movie in probably 10 years and tomorrow will be the first day after Thanksgiving that I can remember that I haven't been out shopping. I just can't do it with this heavy belly and knowing that my Christmas shopping is done. I will, however, be taking in a movie and luckily I have received word (thank you, Ellen) that Starbucks has a new sugar-free latte. EUREKA!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I got a shout out! So exciting. FYI the Gingerbread and the Cinammon Dolce come in sugar free. I also took pics of Thanksgiving. Are we freaks? No.

Miss you girlfriend.