Sunday, November 25, 2007

A House Divided




We made it through another Iron Bowl. Yes, there were moments of silent celebrations but for the most part we kept our sentiments at a polite level. Of course, that was harder for the supporter of the winning team....


We also got some of our Christmas decorations out. This is the first year I have ever had an artificial tree. We got it because we wanted to be able to put it up early and keep it up late if necessary. We got a fairly inexpensive one because we feel like this is a temporary thing-and now that it is up, I feel more sure it is indeed temporary. Thank goodness for the Bath and Body Works Wallflowers (I love the Winter scent) and Yankee Candles (I am using Mistletoe scent this year) to ease the loss of the fresh tree smell.
Behold the tree. We are part of the minority that still loves colored lights:) We also found a place for our stockings...not easy with no mantel.

I can't think of anything else to do before baby! I guess I'll read more, see more movies, and rest. I am not complaining. Yet.



No comments: