Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cause and Effect



So I have become more strict about our morning schedule. Caroline goes to bed around 9 and wakes up between 8 and 9 in the morning. I know she needs 11 hours so I do not get her out of bed before 8, even if she wakes. I have found that she throws her blankie and sometimes her paci out of the crib for effect. Why wouldn't Mommy come and pick them up, right? Today, she woke up at 7 and again at 7:40 but I waited. I had to laugh when I went to get her after she awoke at 8:40. She had thrown not only blankie and paci but 2 socks and puppy. She must have been really desperate!
Luckily, she kept the other 3 emergency pacis in the crip or I might have heard more from her.

1 comment:

Margaret Ann Smith said...

Judy,
I love looking at your sweet girl everyday. I can't believe how much she has grown. Please keep the pictures coming!!