Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! I saw a lady dressed like cupid riding around town on her bike yesterday. She had hearts painted on her cheeks, red leotards, a cupid arrow, etc. It was quite a funny thing. Today I got a surprise card from Caroline (hidden in her diaper basket) and a much appreciated massage gift certificate. I think you know you needed it when you are moved to tears just by seeing the piece of paper! I also got extra free time after Jonathan got home from work. I am feeling very blessed indeed.
What a difference a year makes...look at my little heart last year. sniff sniff




And now:



We wore our Valentine's pjs last night:)


We are taking Caroline out on our date tonight (as we did last year too). Can't wait...will have dessert at a favorite bakery, HotCakes.

No comments: