Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Fun

We've been having such a great week. Well, I've been having a great week. I had lunch or dinner with friends 3 times in the last 7 days so I am getting some much needed social time! The weather has been warmer so we have been to the playground and walking which makes it more fun too. Our normal outings include a Bible Study on Tuesdays, MOPS every other Thursday, Friday lunch is always out, and occasionally we help the UVA Child Psychology department by participating in studies. I think Caroline likes getting out as much as I do. She has given me her coat before and nodded when I asked her if she wanted to go outside!


New favorite game:
1. Put 'purse' on arm


2. Get car.


3. Leave. Quickly.


4. Turn around and make an entrance.


Caroline loves the kitchen...and her own cabinet.




1 comment:

Anna said...

The purse? The car? She's truly your off-spring! Love all the pics.