Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winter Trip

Caroline and I just got back from a visit to Florence. We had a great time despite a runny nose and a 3 hour layover in Atlanta. She waved at all the people as they got off the plane and got alot of attention on the planes. What a ham! I got to see several friends (and their children) and got to eat at all my favorite places. Next time I hope to make it to the park in Tuscumbia too.
Caroline is saying 'woof' and 'more' ...adding new words every week. Not sure others can understand but I am sure she will get better with practice. Her favorite things to do are to throw her toys/cup as hard as she can and to stand behind me for peekaboo. She loves to nod 'No' just before throwing her food down too. The toddler times are coming!

Eating is messy!



Five minutes later....asleep!



She loved Mom's fur throw blanket!



She enjoyed playing with some of my old toys!



No comments: